Candace Burch is a Hormone Health Educator and a founding member of Women in Balance, one of the first nonprofits in the country to advocate for women’s hormone health. She helped raise public awareness at a national level and lobbied senators on Capitol Hill for safe access to bioidentical alternatives to HRT.
In this second part of the interview, we talk about adrenal fatigue, cortisol, xenoestrogen, and much more
- Adrenal fatigue and how it correlates to other parts of the body
- Basic things for the ladies to implement to help balance their hormones
- Blocking gadgets in bed to balance sleep cycle
- Avoiding sweets & xenoestrogens
- Hyper-intensive performance and how it affects the body
Connect with Candace:
Enjoying the Kingdompreneur Life Podcast?
Please leave a review on Itunes to help more people find the show!