Superfood Chocolate Almond Butter Nut Pulp Protein Balls
I’m always wondering what to do with my left over almond pulp after making almond milk. So today I whipped up these beauties. They are delicious and you are getting over 16 grams of protein. You will love these chocolate-filled, almond butter-loaded, protein-packed energy balls any time of the day!
- 1 cup almond milk pulp
- 1 scoop Superfood Vanilla protein
- 4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp almond butter
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp of maple syrup
- In a food processor mix the almond pulp, protein powder, and raw cacao powder.
- In a separate bowl mix together the almond butter, honey, maple syrup and almond milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in the food processor and mix.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate or freeze for up to one week! Top with peanut butter, coconut flakes, hemp seeds.
CHECK OUT THE INGREDIENTS IN MY PROTEIN.
I bet you’ve never seen a superfood lineup like this!
I would love to let you try some of my protein so if you are interested just private message me.
Organic Pea Protein – Contains more usable protein per serving than hemp protein.
- Organic Brown Rice Protein – A great source of energy for athletes. Rice protein is also hypoallergenic – meaning it is easier to digest than most sources of protein.
- Organic Pumpkin Protein – A low calorie protein that provides dietary fiber, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- Organic Sunflower Oil – Most research shows that including sunflower oil in the diet may help lower cholesterol and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol.
- Organic Acacia Gum – A natural gum made from the sap of two Acacia trees.
- Organic Guar Gum – Has been used to reduce diarrhea as it is a fiber that may help normalize the moisture content of stool. It may also help reduce the amount of cholesterol that stays in the blood. It may also help decrease appetite.
- Organic Moringa Leaf – For a post-workout supplement, moringa oleifera’s complete amino profile, along with dozens of vitamins and minerals, makes it a perfect recovery food after grueling workouts and physical strain. Endurance exercise can increase oxygen utilization from 10 to 20 times over the resting state. This greatly increases the generation of free radicals, prompting concern about enhanced damage to muscles and other tissues. Moringa’s high antioxidant content may help reduce oxidative stress caused by high levels of physical exertion.
- Organic Monk Fruit Extract – Also known as Lo Han Guo. In the same family as cucumber, squash and melons. The extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar.
- Organic Acerola Cherry Extract – According to the USDA, the fruit of the Acerola Cherry tree can contain up to 85mg of Vitamin C per gram of fresh berry compared to 5mg in a peeled orange.
- Organic Vanilla Flavor – Sourced from vanilla orchids, the vanilla flavor is produced in Wisconsin.
- Organic Maca Root – Used by the Andean people for two thousand years, Maca is often cited as the food Inca Imperial warriors ate before battle. Maca is an amazing source of energy that has gained widespread attention for its role in improving the libidos of both males and females – this is thought to be due to the optimum levels of nutrients it supplies which are aptly utilized by the body’s endocrine system.
- Pink Himalayan Salt – A pure, hand-mined salt that is derived from ancient sea salt deposits, and it is believed to be the purest form of salt available. Regular consumption of Himalayan Pink Salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body’s pH, and increases circulation.
- Organic Eleuthero Root – A relative of ginseng, this herb is also considered an “adaptogen” – meaning it adapts to help your body either relax or have energy, depending on what it needs. Eleuthero is also thought to help increase mental acuity and is considered a great source of stamina and endurance for athletes. May also support the liver in the cleansing of elimination of harmful toxins.
- Cordy-Gen®* Organic Cordyceps Mushroom – Made famous by Chinese runners and swimmers who smashed world records in the 1992 Olympics after using these totally legal and safe mushrooms during their fierce training, these mushrooms helped to give them the strength they needed while also supporting their immune system. Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine have used Cordyceps to treat fatigue and other ailments for 1,500 years.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom – Chaga mushroom has been used in folk medicine for various ailments across northern Europe for centuries. It is energizing and may help to reduce inflammation and increase mental sharpness.
- Organic Rhodiola rosea Extract- Rhodiola extracts might help protect cells from damage, regulate heartbeat, and have the potential for improving learning and memory.
- DigeZyme®** Digestive Enzyme Blend – A proprietary combination of enzymes that contains amylase (starch hydrolyzing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme), lipase (fat hydrolyzing enzyme), Cellulase (cellulose hydrolyzing enzyme), and lactase (lactose hydrolyzing enzyme).
- Lactospore®*** (Bacillus coagulans 15 Billion Units/Gram – May increase immune system function and decrease harmful bacteria. Helpful for weight management and digestion.
- Organic Turmeric Powder – Turmeric contains the chemical curcumin. Curcumin and other chemicals in turmeric might decrease swelling (inflammation).
- Organic Agaricus Mushrooms – Agaricus mushroom contains chemicals that might improve the body’s use of insulin and decrease insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes. Some developing research also suggests it might be able to strengthen the immune system and work as an antioxidant.
- Natural Caramel Flavor (maltodextrin-free) – The natural caramel flavoring has been approved by organic agencies to be used in organic products which means it cannot be produced using synthetic solvents, carrier systems or any artificial preservative or sourced from anything containing GMOs or using ionizing radiation.
- Organic Black Pepper – Increases the bioavailability of the curcumin within turmeric.